1. Length of Contract(a) In the instance of a Studio session the contract period between Ultimate Pilates and the client is limited to the length of that sole session, the client remits only for the cost of that class and has no liability for any extended period.
2. Payment for Classes(a) Payment for Studio sessions will be made at the beginning of each session, once payment has been made no refunds will be available for the service to the client.
3. Holiday AmnestyHoliday amnesty allows you two weeks a year where you don't have to pay for your classes if you are on Holiday or another unmissable event, but will still ensure that you do not loose your place for the following term. The Holiday amnesty period runs from 1st July till the 30th June each year. Dates must be provided to us before the start of the term that they will apply to.
4. Health and SuitabilityUltimate responsibility in assessing the suitability and safety of any class, session or exercise must rest upon the client. Ultimate Pilates will endeavour to ensure the client has completed the relevant health questionnaire, if any questions have been answered "yes" the responsibility lies with the client to obtain any necessary professional approval for the suitability of any exercise regime undertaken. It is the responsibility of the client to update and inform Ultimate Pilates of any changes in their specific or general health conditions that may or may not effect the suitability of any exercise regime entered into.
5. Cancellation Policy(a) The studio operates a strict 24 hour notice of cancellation otherwise full payment will be due.